Elizabeth Mott Blending Brush Review



So far one of my favorite products that I have received in my Ipsy bag has been my blending brush! It is from Elizabeth Mott, and not only adorable but it works fantastically. Up until that cute little blending brush showed up I had not used one. And boy, I did not know what I was missing! Even though I have a huge selection of brushes, having ordered a complete 32 piece brush kit to add to existing brushes, the one thing I did not have was a blending brush. I'm not quite sure how I used my MAC eyeshadow without it. 



 The Elizabeth Mott Blending Brush has changed how I apply my eye makeup. It is easy to control and allows you to apply just the right amount of eyeshadow. The size of the brush itself is very good. And the handle and length of the brush makes it easy to use whether you are doing your left or your right side. It's a very sturdy brush, and I've yet to see any bristles fall out. I kind of wish I received a new brush like this every month in my Ipsy bag, because I could use a ton of them. Right now it's been saved for my purple Mac colors, but  I would love to get some more of these blending brushes to go along with my grays, my blues, my browns and my metallics. Ahhhh, that list could go on and on. If you have not gotten an Elizabeth Mott blending brush in your Ipsy bag, you may want to go out and buy one. Definitely worth every penny.

You can purchase the brushes for $16.00 directly from Elizabeth Mott or through Amazon, as well through other retailers. 

Comments

Popular Posts