Pass Christian Soap Co Sugar Blossom Review




Many years ago I had a co-worker who was a friend as well. Have you ever walked by that one co-worker or friend and thought they smell good?! This happened. Stacy smelled delicious so of course I had to approach her and ask her what the hell she was wearing. And that's when I found my favoritefavorite…favorite body lotion!!  

The lotion is from a company called Pass Christian Soap Company (also known as P.C.Soap Co.), and it is pretty popular, because Robin Roberts from Good Morning America has mentioned it multiple times on her show. It is not that easy to find. I order mine directly from Pass Christian Soap Company. 

The company was founded in 2001 in a kitchen, the kitchen of founder Paula Lindsay. Sadly, as plans were being made to move to a big new facility, Hurricane Katrina came along and destroyed Paula's home. She persevered and set up shop in Alabama. Three years later she returned to her original location and Pass Christian Soap Company was back in full force.

I have not tried all of the products from PC Soap Company, I have always stuck with my favorite, which is the Sugar Blossom collection! I keep a supply of Sugar Blossom perfumed body cream and the Sugar Blossom perfume body mist in my bedroom at all times! There is nothing that will make you feel prettier, softer, sexier, and more feminine than this body lotion. It goes on juicy and smooth. And it dries quickly. And the scent is to die for. They have a sugar scrub that I would love to try. Prices for the products are okay, a 16 ounce body lotion is $22. I tend to order when I have a coupon for 10% off or free shipping. Around the holidays they tend to have more deals and sales. On occasion I have caught products for 50% off.


You can explore and place your order with Pass Christian Soap Co or find them at a few brick and mortar retailers in the South.

Comments

Popular Posts