Pure Ice Review


Sometimes when you find a nail polish that is on the cheaper side you question whether or not it will work. So when I received a sample nail polish, which was a full size bottle, in my Walmart box I was skeptical. The color was a beautiful kind of a nude with a hint of a gold fleck. The brand is called Pure Ice and it's sold by Walmart and other retailers. It's not newer nail polish, it's been out since 1986. The Pure Ice website states "All Pure Ice nail polishes are proudly made in the USA. Our quality product is what you’d only expect from prestige nail brands, without formaldehyde, toluene or DBP."


The cost of the nail polish itself is pretty low. It retails for any where between $1.50 and $1.97, which for me, on occasion, can be a red flag....especially when you're talking about polish. But I figured what do I have to lose, I might as well try it. The nail polish itself goes on pretty smooth, has a good consistency and is not thick by any means. The color was absolutely gorgeous when it was on. A very light nude neutral color with a bit of shimmer. Perfect for spring. And definitely a win-win with any outfit you wear! But what about the staying power? The nail polish without a top coat had a relatively good life span. Now mind you I am little obsessive about washing my hands and do a lot of housework and laundry, especially with having a few kids. Even with the consistent hand-washing and work around the house my nail polish did not chip very quickly. 5 days and I still had no chipping. And again that is with no top coat. So would I buy this nail polish? Definitely. It will make a nice addition to the collection I already have, and since I am not dedicated to only one brand why not? I look forward to trying some of their other colors.

You can purchase Pure Ice through Walmart, and other retailers. For more information on their products you can visit Pure Ice.

Comments

Popular Posts